Alcoholic rub-in hand liquid disinfectant with free dispenser.
Peter’s Petillium is a rub-in hand disinfectant with broad spectrum bactericidal, fungicidal and Viricidal action.
Very effective against all micro-organisms including Hepatitis B, AIDS Virus and Tubercule Bacilli.
Peter’s Petillium is unique in hand disinfection owing to:
- Elimination of frequent hand wash.
- Lasting protection not only against external micro – organisms but also from the ones secreted by sweat by way of the inner protective film it forms and
- Protection of hands without affecting the sweating function.
Each 100 gms contains: 2-propanol : 45 gms
1-propanol : 30 gms Ethyl-hexadecyl-dimethyl
ammonium-ethylsulphate : 0.2 gms (Mecetronium ethylsulphate)
Skin protecting substances.
- Wash hands to remove coarse organic matter and wipe them dry
- Dispense 3 ml of Peter’s Petillium each time onto your palm with the help of dispenser.
- Rub Peter’s Petillium well all over your hands, fingers and underneath finger nails.
Mechanism of Action:
i) Peter’s Petillium penetrates into the inner layer of the skin and forms a defensive barrier against external Micro-organisms as well as the ones secreted along with sweat and helps maintain low germ count for several hours.
Superior to all other alcoholic rub-in disinfectants. Assured disinfection
Available in 100ml 500ml
Non toxic and skin friendly.
Non sticky and smooth on hands.
No crumpling or hardening of skin. Possible contamination from water and towels completely eliminated.
Total protection even in perforated gloves.
Full protection to your hands, protection to yourself and your patients. Full protection against most of the micro-organisms including antibiotic resistant HBV, HIV and Tubercle Bacillus
Prevents Nosocomial Infection
Eliminates 99.99% transient bacteria within 30 seconds. Microbial count reduced exponentially .
Avoid contact with eyes For external use only Keep away from children.